Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week 5 Reflection

Lectures: The lectures were informative towards our research plans , but the camera angle needs to change a bit.
Readings: The books for this course were really helpful. These books helped me channel my ideas in the right direction.
Assignments and activities: The assignments were straightforward for this course. The assignments were in order of how to piece and finalize your research questions and how to plan to research it. 
Discussion Board: The discussions board had a lot for reflection on my part.
Blogs: This was the best part of this course. I really enjoyed reading other people posts and comments.  This gave me a chance to interact with my classmates. I'm just hoping the blogging doesn't stop with this course.


No comments:

Post a Comment